Fell off wagon and got run over by it!

dolfinluvr77
on 8/1/12 1:41 am - Moorhead, MN
I was doing SO well til I fell off the wagon and got run over by it!!
Did the 5DPT about 3-weeks ago with great success. Lost 5#'s and felt good. Got a bit bored with my food choices (my bad) but all in all was doing well.
Then I had several trips but came home to no protein powder (poor planning) and things just went south. I went back to the way things were before 5DPT and detoxing. Ugh! I battled with not feeling well during this time too: first thought gall bladder, then H Pylori, then Ulcer but turns out so far nothing. :S

So frustrated with myself and feel like crap again. But too tired to do anything about it. HOWEVER, I have now got a huge bag of Bariatric Advantage protein powder from my local surgeon's office and plan to jump back on the wagon...once I find my motivation/energy.

I have also been dreaming about some plastic surgery to get rid of this extra skin on my belly. It's the part I hate the MOST! I can even live with my thigh-butt but my flabby tummy is a super de-motivator!

Anyone in Fargo had plastic surgery like this? And from who?
      Began my journey in 2008 at 246#....lost 111#...have regaind about 35#'s of which I am currently trying to rectify!

tinkerbell025
on 8/6/12 12:49 am - Fargo, ND
Get back on that horse and ride it. I think you need extra support from out side your home. I have offered to do things with you in the past and will offer it again. You just need to grab the reins and take up the offer.

It sucks and it is hard, I know this. I too have issues, it doesn't involve food or Alch. but motivation and keeping food in me. That is the biggest issue right now. I don't do protein drinks and most likely as long as I can make my own choices I never will drink them. I get my protein from foods. Lately I have not met the 65g scales but I still try. Never make the 64 oz of liquids.

See, we all have something. It helps to work together and get a plan in action.
I have put on some weight and hate it too but what I do doesn't seem to help.

Tummy tuck, we just had a speaker on Plastics in July. She is with Sanford and her name is Dr. Schmidt-Krings. I have been to a few of her speakings and she is very nice, seems to know ALOT about our skin issues after surgery. She used to be independant and now joined up with Sanford. Sanford has 7 PS doctors.
Kelly/tink
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
dolfinluvr77
on 8/6/12 1:41 am, edited 8/6/12 1:41 am - Moorhead, MN
Can you share any information that you learned at the July meeting about plastics?

I sometimes (selfishly) feel my xtra flabby tummy is hindering me emotionally, mentally, and physically. Then I think "really its not as bad as some...there's no apron persay" but when I lean over it and all just dangles there I get depressed. You can just see where it could be "removed"
Sigh...I know I'd NEVER be able to afford it but I'm still curious.

I am GOING to do better this week at my eating!!!! And I am GOING to start doing some form of exercise even if its just 15min's this week!
      Began my journey in 2008 at 246#....lost 111#...have regaind about 35#'s of which I am currently trying to rectify!

tinkerbell025
on 8/6/12 1:48 am - Fargo, ND
she just talked about all the different types of plastics a person can have after weightloss, she showed pictures on screen and drew on a white board. She didnt go over costs because so many factors go with each persons types. She said sometimes people do get approved by insurance and they sometimes will give a price for an up grade to get the upper stomach done too at a discount along with the panni.

Exercise is a good thing. I have been lax since we got back from vaca. I have to get back in the groove.

To keep from getting depressed , don't lean over lol
Kelly/tink
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

tinkerbell025
on 8/6/12 12:50 am - Fargo, ND
Edit: Sanford has 7 PS doctors. 3 in ND, the rest in SD

Most Active
Recent Topics