Loom Knitting?

Barbara J. H.
on 4/20/06 8:06 am - Martinsburg, WV
I loom knit and was wondering if there were any other's here that loom?
Leslie Hatton
on 6/19/06 1:15 am - Pasadena, TX
Hi, I do simple loomkniltting. Right now I have an afghan I am working on an infinity loom. How long have you been looming?
Barbara J. H.
on 6/19/06 12:15 pm - Martinsburg, WV
Hi Leslie, I started loom knitting back in October of last year. I started with the knifty knitters and worked my way to the infinity looms. I purchased a few off of ebay and then discovered Cindwood and Dacor accents. So far I have about 8 looms and my KK set. I still have the KKII's on pre order. I make preemie and newborn hats for my local hospital. When I'm not doing that, I'm making blankets for friends and family. How long have you been looming? Take Care, Barbara
Leslie Hatton
on 6/20/06 2:03 am - Pasadena, TX
I started last fall. I have been doing a lot of frogging. But have finished several scarves. Right now I have gotten back into knitting with needles, but I am mot sure how well I will be able to do it with the arthritus in my hands. I always have about three or four different needlearts projects going at the same time.
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/19/08 12:57 pm - Prescott, AZ
I loom knit -- I have the 100 Scarves Project.  I loom scarves for the homeless community in the Prescott, aZ., area.
Sheryl
Sheryl Tilley - 380/204/160 - October 28th, 2005 -  Thank you God; my handsome PCP Dr. Rejiv Jetley in Prescott Valley, Arizona; my knowledgeable and talented surgeon Dr. Hilario Juarez in Phoenix, Arizona; and all my wonderful and amazing friends on this website that got me to this point.  You all saved my life.    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Question for crocheters...
patriotmom · 1 replies · 592 views
knitter/crocheter/spindler
bevsyarncrazy · 1 replies · 571 views
New to this board!
hotmamawannab · 0 replies · 516 views
Hello Ladies ;-)
Babe_Magnet · 0 replies · 495 views