Last day of January 2009

kitties4
on 1/31/09 5:01 am - Cleveland, OH
I appreciate everybody's support and non-judgemental attitude about my changes as regards food.  I won't be using "abstinence" to describe my eating any more, since it signifies deprivation, and rigidity to me.  I will call my food plan just that - my food plan.  Not a diet, nor abstinence, either.  I am loosely following my family doctor's Managing Your Diabetes food plan, and I will not be using fitday.com to track my calories any more, either.  I feel when I do that, it is similar to weighing myself every day, and just makes me obsessive about what and how much I eat.

Tomorrow is monthly weigh-in day, and I expect I'll gain.  This does not upset me, since I know I've been overeating at lunch-time every day this week.  On Monday, February 2, 2009, I'll start back to eating moderately at lunch, and give up the extra food I've been taking in, whi*****luded eating my one client's food behind her back.  I'll try praying before each meal, asking God to grant me the willingness to eat moderately, and to not eat any of my client's food.

Denise Phares/kitties4
ednalewis
on 1/31/09 8:28 am - stockton, CA
Sounds like a good plan to me. I have notice.I don't use fit day. I use my food diary.online.It show me that if I over eat.I will gain.Just like looking at the scale.You weigh yourself and your proud of yourself for losing a pound or two.And you can see what you eat.And the reasons.that you lost those pounds.These past weeks I too was eating too much.And I saw I was gaining weight.so I stoped It.Because I want to lose this weight.No matter how hard,Its going to get.Because I want to get there.And I know you do too,Keep the faith.luv ednaParis Is Free
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 343 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 469 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 892 views