Missing boobs?!? (adult content)

Vyxxin18
on 5/1/11 11:16 am - PA
Okay, so I knew it was going to happen...I am not surprised it has...what I AM surprised with is how quick!  70+/-lbs down and I've went from a 44DDD to a mere 38D!  If that weren't bad enough (you ladies with missin boob tissue will know all about this) I woke up this mornin' to find my boob next to me...not laying there oh no...no...puddled there on the bed  :(  I'm honestly not disappointed though...cause I DID know it would happen  ;)

chellelynn3
on 5/2/11 2:02 am - san bernardino, CA
Yes this is a bummer, I started at a 44DD now I am a 38 D and even some of these bras are getting a bit loose in the cup size now if only I could loose that in a desireable area like my thighs! I know how you feel! 

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

Vyxxin18
on 5/2/11 2:33 am - PA
I'm not disappointed...but you're right, could've happend in a better area  ;)  and honestly I didn't expect it to happen so fast with the girls. One day they're suffocating me, the next they're puddled on the bed next to me! It was like having a whole new bed partner  LOL!

Vyxxin18
on 5/15/11 11:37 am - PA
Just an update, I got remeasured to get some new bras (it was a must) AND I was pleasantly surprised. While they're a whole log saggier out of a bra...in a bra I STILL have a DD-DDD! BUT have went from a 44 down to a 38 Pleasantly surprised...they DO look a whole lot better in the right bra! To all you ladies, there is hope for boobs after weight loss!
SiennaSun
on 5/25/11 7:04 am - CO
When I was fat, I thought the 42DDs made my waist look thinner. Now that I'm getting fit, they are really in my way so much more!  Any sports bra ideas?  hints or tips? I have to put jock itch creme under the girls I sweat so much and so often! 

Kelly-AnneH
on 5/25/11 2:17 pm - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
I've been wearing really pretty ones from Penningtons that are mostly cotton, which works super well for keeping the creases dry. Sadly, I've been noticing that the ones I have (42D) are now too roomy in the cup and I'm having to hook them on the smallest hooks right out of the dryer. So - I measured myself and somewhere along the way I've gone from bust 50 and underbust 42, to bust 45.5 and underbust 38.5. Maybe that's why they don't fit anymore?

Hmmm... went to the Penningtons site - the smallest band they carry is a 40, so I'm going to have to find someplace else to shop for bras. (I love bra shopping ALMOST as much as I love shoe shopping)

For keeping your skin dry, you might try what I have to do under my pannis, which is tuck a folded cotton hanky along the crease. It keeps the skin dry, which keeps it from breaking down and getting all nasty/itchy.

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

Vyxxin18
on 5/25/11 1:07 pm - PA
I hear ya on the under-boob ointments/creams/powders! Before I lost weight I was rubbing so bad I was ALWAYS raw  :(  Now that I'm a better weight, and have some AWESOME bras, I don't rub at all. I can't recommend a sports bra...as I was never fond of them...BUT I use cacique bras from Lane Bryant. I use the the plune line of bras and they make the girls look WONDERFUL! The Lane Bryant saleswomen told me "it's like a boob job in a bra" and they did not lead me wrong! Now, if I could only afford a few more...

chellelynn3
on 5/26/11 6:53 am - san bernardino, CA
ho much do those lane bryant bras run? I am in the market for some good fitting bras myself!

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

Vyxxin18
on 5/26/11 12:36 pm - PA
They generally run $30-40/ea BUT you can buy ones on clearane for much cheaper...AND I always buy mine on sale (sometimes as much as 40-50% off) PLUS they'll fit you for free AND once you find syles you like you can get them NEW off of ebay for less than retail. Finally, I always purchased cheapie bras from Wal-Mart until I realized just how bad the girls had gotten from children...weight gain, and then loss and I was fed up. So I asked around and decided to try out Lane Bryant. They ARE pricey...I won't lie...but they are also worth it IMO. I don't spend a lot on clothes but bras I make exceptions for. They have many styles and designs...for plus sized boobs  LOL! Most of their bras have rigid straps which means little to no strech...so less saggine  :)  I highly recommend the plunge for a great clevage look...or full coverage for the more modest  ;)  Another thing to note...I have a whole cup size difference in my breasts...one is THAT much smaller  :(  BUT the new bras I just got (the plunge which I AM new to) make them look as even as anything ever will and it makes me feel good to see them in a shirt and not worry about that sort of thing.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 363 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 490 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 695 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 913 views