Methodist Non-Surgical Weight Loss Program ( Houston, TX)

kimberlygpena
on 7/8/11 8:37 am - Angleton, TX
RNY on 09/24/13

I was wondering if anyone has used this program and if so how much did it cost and what are thoughts on it? Thank you in advance for any help.

PearlandGuy
on 8/24/11 11:57 am - TX
I used it last year and had a lot of success with it.  Then I got too busy with work and had to travel too much and fell off of the program and stopped going to the support meetings.

I started up again in June, but have not been able to find the motivation to do the program, so I have not lost any weight yet.  (i joined the board  forum today to see if I can find the support and motivation to get going).

My thoughts on the program.  If you follow it, it really works.  It can be very difficult getting started, but once you are in the groove, and the pounds start melting away, it really pushes you forward.  My experiences from the groups show that the long term results are mixed.  The counselors will tell you that the key to success is following through with the program for about a year to change your habits.

There are a lot of people in the program that are repeaters like me.  They had success but then went back to the old ways and gained it all back.

My opinion: I know it works which is why I am trying to get myself back in the groove.
LosinginHouston
on 1/4/15 2:05 am

I'm going to the information session for this on January 13,m 2015.  My stupid aspartame allergy has me worried that they won't accept me, tho.  Is anyone else going?  Does anyone have any more information about the program?  This is my plan 'A' until I get approved for surgery (unless I don't get approved).

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 341 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 468 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 890 views