The scale is moving!

DebColCam
on 7/10/12 7:02 am - Canada
Saw my NP today it was a follow up from last week.
Lasts weeks weight 249.5
Today's weight 247lbs

Slow progress but I'll take it!

5 yrs of research Starting for the second time...Referral Sept 28/17. Orientation Guelph Sept 28/17. Nurse Oct 10/17. Dietician & Social worker Nov. 21/17

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/12 9:08 pm - Canada
Slow and steady wins the race. Congrats on the 2.5lbs loss.

Tammy
DebColCam
on 7/11/12 2:25 am - Canada
Hi Tammy as you know I have been struggling with the idea of having WLS. I told my NP yesterday that I didn't think it was right for me. She said let the idea go. Just last year I was 288 so I have done well. The hospital phoned this morning with info date and I turned it down. My referral has been cancelled. Committed to non surgical weight loss now. I wish this forum was as active as the others! Thanks for your reply and support!

5 yrs of research Starting for the second time...Referral Sept 28/17. Orientation Guelph Sept 28/17. Nurse Oct 10/17. Dietician & Social worker Nov. 21/17

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/12 11:26 pm - Canada
Good for you for making the decision that was right for you.

Like you, I wish this particular forum was more active...we'll (including TJ) just have to work on that, won't we?!

I know I'll need the added support once my weekly sessions at WMC in Ottawa finish at the end of October and I'll be down to monthly sessions. I'll be slowly transitioning from Optifast to real food starting July 26...looking forward to that.
DebColCam
on 7/12/12 3:28 am - Canada
Keep posting! We need each other! Need to share our successess and our challenges. Can't wait to hear about your transition bk to real food and about the type of food plan/lifestyle changes you will be putting into practice. Keep moving onward and forward!
tj150
on 7/11/12 4:40 am
Keep up to great work!!! You are doing awesome!!
DebColCam
on 7/11/12 7:01 am - Canada
Ty so much! How is low carb going for you these days?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 357 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 481 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 689 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 906 views