Hump Day Weigh In

DebColCam
on 8/22/12 9:26 am - Canada
Hi all, haven't posted this for 2wks

Previous W 248.2
Today's W 249.2

Not bad considering. Everything. Saw NP yesterday starting a different diabetes med today. Came off 2 now taking one januvia hope side effects are minimal I was on the others for a few years.

Having Tammys breakie shake recipe today! It's really good and filling.
(deactivated member)
on 8/22/12 6:11 pm - Canada
I'm glad the shake is filling you up for breakfast. My hubby and a couple of my friends are making it as well. Good luck with the new med...fingers crossed it works well with no/few side effects.

Previous: 184
Today: 181

I'm going to be treating myself to re-piercing my ears. I let my second holes close up and I promised myself if I got down to 185 that I would reward myself with that.
gardeninggal
on 8/22/12 7:23 pm - Midland, Canada
 Hi Deb!

Good for you on posting this info.  You have had a heavy load in life lately and if your weight has stayed the same then bonus.  Hope you get on the best meds for you and life settles down somewhat too.  Can you share the breakie shake recipe by chance?  thanks, Nancy

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/12 9:02 pm, edited 8/22/12 9:03 pm - Canada
I'll gladly share the recipe!

1 cup skim milk
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese
1-2 cups berries, fresh or frozen (2 peaches work well)

My preference is strawberry and banana - extra serving of fruit but keeps me full even longer.

Mix it up in the blender. It is very thick and takes a good 30 minutes to drink. I made the mistake of drinking too quickly the first time I made it and had a tummy ache for the morning.

Enjoy!  (pretend those are smoothies in the mugs!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 356 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 480 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 688 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 904 views