Weigh in day today

Big_blue_eyes
on 9/18/12 6:28 am - Canada
I'm leaving in 30 minutes for weigh-in and class.  I feel like I have lost some but you never know until you get on the scales.  Last week I was up a pound so hopefully today will be a better day.  I managed to save the weekend by getting back on track and drinking my water.  Funny, when I first started I thought there was no way I could do just shakes and now I think how easy it would be just to go back to doing them.
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/12 8:35 am - Canada
You're so lucky to have your weigh-in and class during the day. Mine is from 5-8...(and you know how much more you weigh at end of day!)

Thinking "light as a feather" thoughts for you!
Big_blue_eyes
on 9/18/12 5:15 pm - Canada
Well it was even better than I thought.  I must have gotten rid of the water weight I had gained last week.  I was down 8lbs  which surprised me.  Class was relaxed and we just talked about the challenges we're all having moving from the shakes to food.  Some of us find that we are obsessing over food because we are so worried about gaining weight.  We actually thought it would be better if they reversed how the classes went.  That is do the menu planning and the nutrition in the beginning while you're on the shakes and then deal with all of the psychological stuff when you are transitioning to food and are actually having to deal with things like emotional eating, stress etc.  You could then have menus and meal plans ready for the switch.

I'm glad my classes are in the morning too.  Of course it does mean that our class isn't very big.  There is only 7 of us.
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/12 6:32 pm - Canada

Congrats on 8 pounds!  Well done! (Remember to record that for hump day weigh in tomorrow!)

Our class worried about the transition to food as well. They had reorganized the order of units covered form the last time I did this 10 years ago...much more logical now. We had a mix of nutrition and behaviour throughout. I read ahead lots of units so I started meal planning on my own (and playing around on My Fitness Pal...that really helps with food tracking).

(Our class started off at 25 down to 16 or so now...then there's another class at the same time, same size. One class weighs in while the other has session then we switch for last half). It's quite the popular program here.

DebColCam
on 9/19/12 11:53 am - Canada
Fantastic Job Blue! Congrats on your weight loss this week. Glad you found us here. The journey is easier with the support and encouragement of others.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 343 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 469 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 892 views