Sunday Evening Update

DebColCam
on 9/23/12 4:58 pm - Canada
Hi all I just thought I would check in with you all. Made it through another weekend. Had a tough few days physically with back pain. But didn't completely medicate with food. Not much exercise past 4-5 days. See my PCP tomorrow.
I have really been enjoying my homemade "crap" cereal. My blood sugars have been really good!
Started book Bob Harper (biggest loser) called the skinny rules very easy read. Enjoying it a lot. He too advocates a Volumetrics (high fiber low fat good protien) type diet. Love
It when I find reading similar to the type of food plan I am trying to follow. Would love to hear how your weekend went! I will post again soon. Deb
(deactivated member)
on 9/23/12 7:29 pm - Canada
Sounds like you had a really good weekend...not once did you beat yourself for anything you ate! (just wanted to note that for you.) Glad you're enjoying your "crap". Lots of positives!

Good weekend here...lazy rainy day yesterday (and enjoyed a couple of beers...Molson 67 Sublime...what a treat!) but 2.5 hours of housework and trip to dog park made up for it. I wasn't very balanced today in my eating...short on protein today...only had an apple as I was cleaning instead of chicken salad I had planned on eating.

Ready for a new week!

Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 344 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 469 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 892 views