How is everyone doing? Happy Friday!

chellelynn3
on 10/19/12 1:02 am - san bernardino, CA
Hope everyone is doing great! Any plans for the weekend? I am doing well, in the middle of a liver- gall bladder cleanse right now and I am finding it was just what I needed to get the ball rolling on weight loss once again! I weighed in at 204.2 this morning highest weight of 322 lb's ! I come and check in here but don't post as often as I used to, however I am still loving school (becoming certified as a holistic health coach) and would love to pass any info on that would help benefit any ones health and weight loss goals. I started a new free monthly news letter wtih healthy living tips (this month is my halloween issue) if anyone is interested in signing up for it you can gp here to sign up www.gracioushealth.net there is a little sign up box on the lower right hand corner Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/12 6:25 am - Canada
Congratulations on your weight loss! That's tough work.

It's a quiet weekend for me other than the usual chores. Supposed to rain all weekend so I'm looking forward to curling up on the couch and knitting (it keeps me from snacking/nibbling).

I'm curious about your newsletter so I will definitely sign up.

Enjoy your weekend!

Tammy
chellelynn3
on 10/19/12 7:40 am - san bernardino, CA
Enjoy the rain! That is my FAVORITE kind of wheather! here in So. Ca the summer snuck back up on us, its in the 80's today and supposed to come back down into the 70's throughout  the weekend and into the next week! Thanks for the newsletter sign up! I am so excited to get them out!

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/12 10:17 am - Canada
Yes, I normally enjoy the rain as well. We had a warm day yesterday of 20 Celsius but back to 10 today. Gotta love fall in Ottawa. There are still leaves on the trees to enjoy but it will only be a couple of weeks before my challenging time of year is upon us. (The lack of daylight really affects me. I've upped my vitamin D and will dig out my light therapy lamp this weekend.)

Looking forward to checking out your newsletter. I see something in my inbox.
chellelynn3
on 10/19/12 12:46 pm - san bernardino, CA
Fall comes late here, and it is my favorite season! growing up fall was always my favorite season! I hear ya about the daylight going away and the nights becoming longer, that has always affected me to. Good idea about the light therapy lamp! I try to be outside for as long as I can when the sun goes away so early, when the time changes it starts to get dark by about 4:45 here...... Enjoy the newsletter, I know Canada celebrated Thanksgiving this month but my next issue (Nov) will be Thanksgiving themed Since Thanksgiving is Nov 22nd for the U.S. Thanks for the interest! Let me know if you have any questions!

brock2006
on 10/24/12 1:18 am
This past weekend I took my wife out for a date!  I took her to the musical live performance of ROCK OF AGES and then out for a nice dinner.  It was fun to get all dressed up.

Sunday we took my brother-in-law back to the airport to return overseas after a 5-week visit.  Yes, 5-weeks.  Everyday.  that was an experience.  He is an opera singer based in Wales.

Great weekend...except for the 9 hours of driving I did sunday to and from the Airport and surrounding areas.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 344 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 469 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 892 views