Weekend plans/goals

DebColCam
on 10/25/12 11:39 pm - Canada
Not too much planned for this weekend. The weather will be changing yet again which affects my mood and Fibro pain levels. I have had a fairly good wk but my weight continues to fluctuate. I think the Januvia is making it harder to get my weight down! I noticed since being on it that the scale has been nudging up, even though my sugars are down! On Sun. I have to prep for a colonoscopy on Mon. Yay me! I will be glad to get this test over with. I will be living off of clear fluids Sun and Mon. Something I haven't done ever and I think the idea of no food is making me a bit anxious guess I need to look at it as a challenge and think if the people that have done Opti for multiple wks and months. It will be a good time to clean up my diet some more! I think I am just waking up to the reality that I am truly "attached" to food. Not sure where I go from here. Feeling a bit lost these days. Deb
brock2006
on 10/26/12 1:54 am

Well if the weather cooperates I'm going to do yardwork (got to winterize).  But if not I'll be in the house organizing (still moving chaos).

My goals are to do a c25k workout and take a walk.

Supergirl7877
on 10/27/12 1:11 am

Yikes.  Good luck with your colonoscopy.

we too are doing yard work.  When I get off of here I am going to go run then finish up the laundry.  Since I am going to be down a few weeks I have been cleaning my house like a mad woman...not much left to do.  Next Sunday I will have one last cleaning day then it is on the hubby!  I have been deep cleaning all month.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 344 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 469 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 892 views