What Did You Eat Today?

Maren McGregor
on 9/14/05 8:45 am - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Hi all, So far my week has gone really well, hope all of you are doing well too. Today I ate: B = 6 oz FF yogurt w/ ¼ C. LF granola, med. banana L = 1 ½ oz turkey pastrami, ½ banana, ¾ oz LF Swiss D = 5 oz Salmon w/mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, ½ C LF cottage cheese S = will have a piece of fruit later tonight It is great to see the growing participation on our board! Hope you all had a great day! Blessings, Maren
Jessica D.
on 9/14/05 11:48 am - Edmonds, WA
Maren! The week's eating hasn't been bad for me, either. I finally had a day when I wasn't jumping out of bed straight into the car!! I got breakfast!!! B: 2 eggs scrambled with ham L: 1 pork loin, low carb yogurt D: hamburger pattie with sauteed mushrooms and sugar free lemonade! Not bad for girl who's been going a million miles per hour for three straight days!!! Things are slowing down a bit... Thank goodness! Hope all of you are well; this dieting thing is tough!! Jessica P.S. Hey Val, what brings you to the non-ops board? I read your very interesting profile and saw that you had surgery last year. Looks like you're doing REALLY well!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 340 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 468 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 676 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 889 views