Calories???

Missmoon23
on 9/21/05 2:41 am - Jeannette, PA
Does anyone know how many calories a day you are supposed to eat? I thought it was 1500, but I was told by a friend that you need 2000?
c&j's Maw-Maw
on 9/21/05 4:46 am - Pulaski, TN
It depends on your own personal statistics; your weight/height/bmi....how much physical activity you are engaging in, how much weight you want to lose. However, you don't want to go TOO low on the calories, or your body will stall! Of course, you probably know that already! Richard Simmons used to have a "calculator" of sorts to see the amount of calories you should use based on your personal statistics. Maybe still there??? God bless you! Kandy
Jessica D.
on 9/21/05 5:22 am - Edmonds, WA
Try this site... I've got lots of nutrition info if you can use any of it---I'd be glad to send you everything I have. I'm an Adkins girl, so some of my stuff may not be of much use to you, but I'm really good at researching, so if I can help you---let me know! http://www.nutri-facts.com/calintake.php Jessica
Lynette
on 9/21/05 1:22 pm - Cookeville, TN
I don't count calories on my program. I just have to eat a certain number of portion controlled servings. But when I first started on this program, I had more food to eat. Then as I lost weight, my portions and servings got smaller. I think it makes sense that at a heavier weight, a person needs more calories. Lynette
Missmoon23
on 9/21/05 11:53 pm - Jeannette, PA
Thank you guys for the input, I'll check into it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 340 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 468 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 676 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 889 views