Plateau is BROKEN!!!

Jessica D.
on 9/21/05 11:15 am - Edmonds, WA
Yes my fellow non-ops---the work has paid off!!! In January, I came here at 302#. I tried on my own to lose this weight, counting calories, eating lower fat, etc. I did lose a few pounds, but I'm not entirely sure how many. Then, June 10th, I decided to join my partner on Adkins. She'd already lost 100# since January of this year, so I figure, this diet works: I can see it for myself!! So, off I went, following my induction phase of Adkins, going to the gym weeknights for 45 minutes of cardio, and 15 or so minutes of weights. Slowly but surely, the scale would clunk to the left... Last week, I saw 263, and though, "Wow! I may see the 250's sometime next month!" But today I weighed in and saw 257#!!!!!!! Can you just see me doin' the dance of joy?!!! I'm feeling like the work I'm putting in is actually paying off. I know, exercise, build some muscle, cut out the sugar, and focus on the goal.... Yippee!!! Jessica 302/257/175
Donnamarie
on 9/21/05 12:42 pm - NY
Jessica YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! for you. I can only imagine how proud you are of yourself. I know how those numbers going down can make me giddy with happiness. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!! Donna 342/289/160(doc) (yeah right LOL)
Lynette
on 9/21/05 1:16 pm - Cookeville, TN
Good for you! Keep up the good work. The way time flies by, you'll be at your goal before you know it. Lynette
c&j's Maw-Maw
on 9/21/05 9:58 pm - Pulaski, TN
Jessica that is FABULOUS! You just dance all you want to cuz I know I would be too! Kandy
Missmoon23
on 9/21/05 11:49 pm - Jeannette, PA
That is wonderful!!! GREAT JOB!!! Keep up the good work.
kitties4
on 9/22/05 2:11 am - Cleveland, OH
Wow, Jessica, you're doing great!!! To lose so fast is always exciting! I'm choosing to lose the slower way with Weigh****chers Core Program. I just couldn't give up any carbs. That's me. If you can tolerate it, more power to you! Denise Phares P.S. I'll dance along with you!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 338 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 466 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 675 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 888 views