Manjarie67
on 9/25/05 9:43 pm - Manassas, VA
Greeting to all! My Name is Jan and I am new to this sight, and new to the idea of weight loss surgery. I just started researching this at the beginning of August and have decided to have the surgery. Upon this decision, I am very excited and wish the process would go along a little faster. But, there are reasons that it takes time and steps to get to the final result of the surgery so I will be patient. I just wanted to say "hi" to everyone and good luck to all, those having surgery and those who have opted not to! Take care!
Jessica D.
on 9/25/05 11:53 pm - Edmonds, WA
Hi Jan, Thank you for popping in to say HI. All of us here have either been denied by our insurance companies, decided we wanted to give dieting one last try before going under the knife, or we simply decided we'd take it on full steam and lose this weight with our intestines in the same place as the day we were born. Whatever happens with you, though, you're welcome to come here and talk to us about your thoughts, as you process what's happening in the time warp that is waiting for surgery. Best of luck to you, Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 354 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 479 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 687 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 902 views