Bad day

Missmoon23
on 9/29/05 12:13 am - Jeannette, PA
Yesterday was an awful day for me. I ate way too much and all the wrong things Everything was okay until dinnertime. I had two helpings of mashed potatoes and vegetables, a snickers bar, and chips with velveeta cheese to dip them in. I knew that I was doing wrong because the whole time that I was shoveling it in I was bawling like a little baby. I just miss pigging out, its always been my fun? Why, I don't know I guess its from all of those years of being a food addicted over eater. I haven't weighed myself but I have a feeling that yesterday I erased the last week and a half of my dieting. A week and a half and I'm already screwing up. I can not believe that I did that.
charlene1970
on 9/29/05 12:50 am - blackwood, NJ
One day doesn't erase a whole week. Listen dont be down just get up and realize you deserve better and you are gonna get it!
c&j's Maw-Maw
on 9/29/05 5:40 am - Pulaski, TN
Don't feel so bad, Melissa! I have done terribly since my "starting again" post! It's just so hard! It's just so much easier to grab some junk food than to take the time to make something healthy.............. It was only ONE DAY..........not even a whole day, you said so yourself! It was only HALF a day.........jump back on the wagon and hang in there! Nothing has been erased! The work you've done over the last week and a half will just be a foundation to build on now! Let it go! You can do it! Kandy
kitties4
on 9/29/05 8:05 am - Cleveland, OH
Don't feel bad. I had a "mini-binge" yesterday. I ate a Slimfast bar and two of their muffin bars. I've been having some trouble at work recently, and I used food (again) to deal with it. But I got right back on my food plan, and did better after that. Everyone has set backs. Learning from our mistakes is part of life. I don't beat myself up any more when I fall off the wagon. I just get right back on! Denise Phares
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 345 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 471 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 679 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 893 views