it was not meant to be my date was nov.23

taglefamily
on 10/19/05 9:08 am - LANCASTER, CA
i was ready to do it on nov.23, when a funny thing happened well not so funny the fear slowly but surely was killing me. let me say i was paying cash and kaiser saidm if you have any complications your on your own. my wieght is 218 i am 5'3 . this is how it happened first i started to get scared all the time then my normal gerd which i take prilecesc for turned on me i was in and out of urget care for severe stomach and back pain they just kept changing meds such as donatal [ belladonna with phinobarbital in it] and zantac 300 twice a day, next came blood pressure went from 118/60 to 180 /90 then surgen said we need more tests because of pain { i had already done and paid for pre opps} this would cost over 2000. meanwhile i feel like crying all the time. 2 days later get a call hospital has gone up 5500 it was a sign for me. i was just to scarred to have this surgery. i told my husband afraid he would be mad that i wasted this money he just said thank god. well where does this leave me i have never been able to lose weight so where do i go from here help which program is best for someone with no will power. shayna
Kasey
on 10/19/05 11:34 am - Baltimore, MD
Shayna, given your medical problems, I would suggest you consult a nutritionist to help craft a diet plan for you. I can't really tell you which plan works best "for someone with no willpower," because most of us on OH don't have willpower, which is how we became morbidly obese. IMHO, massive weight loss cannot be sustained without regular exercise, so you'll need to get active. Perhaps you'll find, as I have, that regular exercise gives you more willpower. Best of luck. Kasey 365/215/195 (nonop)
Lynette
on 10/19/05 10:12 pm - Cookeville, TN
Hi, I struggled with my weight for years. I would try different diets, and I would loose 20 pounds or so then plateau and gain it back and more. April 2004 I joined LA Weight Loss. I have gone from 299.6 to 153 (size 24 to size 6). I exercise a lot too. LA is great because I have never been hungry at all. I get to eat 2 LA Lite Bars a day which taste just like candy bars. And the lemon one can be heated, and it taste just like Chess Cake Squares ( a great dessert with cream cheese). So my sweet tooth is always satisfied, and it keeps me from falling off the wagon. The program is very nutritious. I eat foods from all the food groups. The consultation is free. It is much cheaper than weight loss surgery. I go 3 times a week to weigh in and talk with a counselor. You might want to check into it. Good luck. You can do it. There is a program out there for you. Lynette
Donnamarie
on 10/20/05 6:10 am - NY
Hi there Lynette You are beautiful!!!! I have to get a pic up here too. Maybe I'll talk to my other half and he'll take one so I can scan it in and upload it. It's always nice to see the face of the person you are "talking" to!!! That's an awesome weight loss as well, you should be incredibly happy, which I am sure you are. Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 354 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 479 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 687 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 902 views