If at first you don't succeed...

kitties4
on 11/8/05 1:09 am - Cleveland, OH
Yesterday I gained over a pound at Weigh****chers scale. I have been on their Core Program, and I made a decision to switch to the Flex Points Program for two reasons. First of all, I found the list on Core too restrictive. Second, I have trouble telling the difference between feeling satisfied and overeating. My husband begged me to lessen the amount I pack in his lunch, so I made that change. I will also serve less fruit and protein at dinnertime. Next week, I will make up my menu plans for seven days, and tally the points for each day, at one time. I hate tallying up points on a daily basis; I'd rather look up everything for the next week at one time only. Then I just need to follow the plan I have set out, and my points will be correct. If I have to deviate from the plan, then I will recalibrate the points for that meal, and for that day, too. And I will also try to eat healthier on the weekends, as well. Thank you all for your support. Denise Phares
c&j's Maw-Maw
on 11/8/05 4:33 am - Pulaski, TN
I looked up Weigh****chers on the internet today to find a local meeting.....and it's tonight at our local Senior Citizen's center...I am thinking of going! Kandy
Jessica D.
on 11/9/05 8:05 am - Edmonds, WA
You've got an excellent plan, Denise. That's what we all need to do---step back, look at what we're doing, and make the best choices possible to bring us back to our designated program. I'm proud of you. So many of us allow setbacks to throw our entire program!! I've been guilty of it a million or so times, myself. But you are strong, and you are creating what you need to succeed. Hugs to you, Jessica
Donnamarie
on 11/9/05 8:42 am - NY
Jessica, I LOVE the new picture!!!! The change in your body is amazing. You should be so proud of yourself, as I know you are!!! I still have to get a pic up there!! Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 342 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 468 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 890 views