Finally losing again!

kitties4
on 11/16/05 5:11 am - Cleveland, OH
I went to Weigh****chers this past Monday, and I found to my surprise that I had lost 2.8 pounds! And I was in the middle of my period, too! I made a small change - left out the chocolate chip muffins with our weekend Subway sandwiches, and substituted sugar-free Jello instead. I lightened my husband's lunch, and he not only felt better (he's diabetic), but he lost a pound! I have recently started the Flex Points Program, and am dropping the Core Program I was on. I found that I just cannot tell the difference between feeling satisfied and overeating. I need to limit how much I eat artificially, and be accountable, by posting my food and by keeping track of how many points each food is, each day. I post and count points once a week, when I write up my menus for the week, to make a shopping list. That way, I don't have to write them down every day, just follow what I have already posted for the week. My niece lost over 45 pounds on this plan, and if she can do it, then so can I, even though I have over 100 pounds to lose. Wish me luck! Denise Phares
Jessica D.
on 11/16/05 6:34 am - Edmonds, WA
Wishing you all the luck in the world!!! It sounds like you've had to do some searching for the plan that will work best for you; that's okay! Weight loss is a process, and part of any process is to find what works, and get rid of what doesn't. You're doing it, Denise! One day at a time; one meal at a time. Take care, Jessica
Kasey
on 11/16/05 8:50 am - Baltimore, MD
Keep up the good work! Best of luck. Kasey 365/210/195 (nonop)
Phyll H
on 11/16/05 8:38 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Great Job Denise !!!!!!!! Good Luck !!!!!!!!! Phyllis
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 342 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 468 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views