Thanksgiving Story

kitties4
on 11/23/05 2:17 am - Cleveland, OH
I want to tell you a funny and true story about overeating on Thanksgiving. A couple years ago, I went with my husband to my cousin Marcia's on Thanksgiving, like we usually do. I had eaten everything, and was sitting at the long table, when I looked over and saw other people there going for second helpings. I got jealous, and did the same thing myself. Then, when I took a drink of water, I suddenly felt how stuffed I was, and I hurt! Afterwards, Mike and I went to a movie, and it was a 7:00 or 7:30 show. But I was so drugged from all that food, that I fell asleep during the movie, and was snoring so loudly, that the usher told me I better wake up, or he'd have to ask me to leave! I woke up in a hurry, I'll tell you! But I've only taken one helping when we go there for Thanksgiving from now on! Denise Phares
Donnamarie
on 11/25/05 12:21 am - NY
hey Denise Funny story, one which I think we all have experienced. Well at least the stuffed feeling if not the falling asleep part. Sooooooooooooooo how did it go this year????????? Donna
kitties4
on 11/25/05 2:16 am - Cleveland, OH
It went fine! I ate one helping of everything I wanted, and I felt satisfied without feeling stuffed. Thanks for asking! Denise Phares
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 342 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 468 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 891 views