No holiday from exercise

Kasey
on 11/24/05 7:55 am - Baltimore, MD
I (and 50 other gym junkies) took my gym's annual Work Out Before You Pig Out fitness class at 7:30 a.m. Early enough for most; I didn't get home from wor****il 1:30 a.m. It was 75 minutes of spinning, kickboxing, abs and circuit training. Woohoo! Best of luck. Kasey 365/210/195 (nonop)
Donnamarie
on 11/24/05 11:57 pm - NY
Kasey, That is amazing, I wish I had gone to the gym on Thanksgiving Day. I went the night before so I didn't feel too badly. I am heading to the gym after lunch even though we didn't get home until 12:30 last night and were up at 4:30 a.m. to buy my son a computer that WalMart had on sale. I still cannot believe the amount of people that were there at 5 in the morning!!!!! I'm not sure...no actually I'm completely positive that there is no way in the world I would have made 75 minutes of all of that!!!! You go girl!!!! Donna
Jessica D.
on 11/25/05 9:48 am - Edmonds, WA
Kasey, That is so fantastic!! That pre-meal workout must have felt wonderful!!! My gym closed at 3pm on Wednesday, so after work, I went truckin' on over there for my pre-holiday workout, and I got nothin'!!! Bummed me out completely! You are doing so well, Kasey. I, for one, am proud of you. You're down over 150 pounds! Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 341 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 468 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 890 views