Wed. Exercise Challenge

Phyll H
on 11/29/05 8:35 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
1 hour class tonight inc. cardio step aerobics and total body conditioning. Phyllis
Donnamarie
on 11/30/05 8:16 am - NY
Joyce, The only motivation you need is what you yourself said in your post. "I did feel so much better with the weight gone." Pull that memory from where it disappeared to and get back on track. We all know that it's not always just the pounds lost that make us feel better, but that utter feeling of having conquered our demons. Don't stick your head in the sand. Come back here and read and get the support that this board was created to give to you. Donna
Phyll H
on 11/30/05 9:25 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
Ditto Ditto Donna !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donnamarie
on 11/30/05 8:14 am - NY
Hey there Phyllis Elliptical tonight, added 2 minutes to make it a total of 22. Also did the weight circuit, added 2 pounds to some of the machines!!! Donna
Jessica D.
on 11/30/05 10:51 am - Edmonds, WA
I put in my 90 minutes...actually 95!!! 65 minutes on the elliptical, and 30 minutes on the treadmill. Talk about sweat!!! I love seeing people post their successes, and reach out for support. This is a wonderful messageboard!!!! Phyllis; you're are rockin' and rollin!!! Joyce, thank you for the honor of being asked to offer some support in this time of regrouping for you. I have faith in you, honey. One day at at time, okay. Today do your best; whatever that means to you. Then tomorrow, do it again. Slowly, get yourself back to the place where you felt the best about your accomplishments. The fact that you come here daily to seek support shows me that you have not given up. I'm proud of you. Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 342 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 468 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 891 views