Thrs.-Exercise Challenge

Phyll H
on 11/30/05 8:19 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
1 hour class tonight inc. cardio step aerobics and total body conditioning. 25 mins-- Treadmill 5 mins-- weights Phyllis
Donnamarie
on 12/1/05 10:46 am - NY
Hi Phyllis Finally decided to do the entire time on the elliptical. Did 32 minutes, fell off the bike and died!!! Just kidding, but wow, those last 12 minutes that I added kicked my BUTT! Donna
Donnamarie
on 12/1/05 10:46 am - NY
Hi Phyllis Finally decided to do the entire time on the elliptical. Did 32 minutes, fell off the bike and died!!! Just kidding, but wow, those last 12 minutes that I added kicked my BUTT! Donna
Jessica D.
on 12/1/05 10:57 am - Edmonds, WA
100 minutes tonight!!! 65 minutes on elliptical trainer, and 35 minutes bike. Tonights weight, exactly 250 pounds! Yippee!!! That's exactly 52 pounds--GONE! In one more pound, I'll be closer to 200 pounds than 300 pounds! Feeling great, and slowly getting this weight off!!! Jessica
Jessica D.
on 12/1/05 11:05 am - Edmonds, WA
100 minutes tonight!! 65 minutes on elliptical trainer, and 35 minutes on the bike! Tonight I weighed in: I'm exactly 250 pounds!!! That's 52 pounds I've lost since June! When I lose one more pound, I'll be closer to 200 pounds than 300 pounds! Hot Diggidy Dog!!! Feeling strong, healthy, and focused... Jessica
Jessica D.
on 12/1/05 11:06 am - Edmonds, WA
Okay, now I feel like a complete idiot! I posted the first response, it didn't show up, so I posted again, and then they both showed up!!! How weird!!!! Jessica
Lynette
on 12/1/05 7:14 pm - Cookeville, TN
Hi Everyone Old and New, I am stressing out. It seems like I have so much to do. Thursday evening, I worked at school until 5:30 on lesson plans for next week. Then I went to LA Weight Loss, came home, cooked supper, ate, went to the Y to work out, and then stayed up until 1:00 am finishing lesson plans. I am taking some classes to get an ESL endorsement added to my teaching certificate. I have class tonight from 5- 9 and Saturday from 8 - 3:30. So I won't really have a weekend. On top of all of that, I still don't have my Christmas tree up yet! Here is Thursday's workout: 45 minutes - Pilates 45 minutes - elliptical trainer 30 minutes - weight machines focusing on abs, triceps, and inner thighs Lynette
Jessica D.
on 12/2/05 11:29 am - Edmonds, WA
Hot diggidy, Lynette!! You're one busy lady!! Somehow, on top of all that you do, you manage to get in your exercise, and you're no slouch about it!! The Christmas tree will wait; it's okay not to do it all... Put the tree up when the semester quiets down... Or go to Wal Mart and get one of those little trees that has the lights already on it. Those are adorable, and with a busy life like you have, any way to ease your burdens and lighten your spirits is a worthwhile expenditure! Take care of yourself, Jessica
Kasey
on 12/2/05 8:02 am - Baltimore, MD
15 minutes walking 50 minutes step aerobics Best of luck. Kasey 365/210 (nonop)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 342 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 469 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 891 views