Merry Christmas!! Stay Motivated!

Donnamarie
on 12/24/05 10:15 pm - NY
Morning to all and Merry Christmas!! I stumbled over this tip this morning and I can tell you that it is all that I need to stay focused today. I have been amazingly good through the holidays so far, starting with Thanksgiving. But yesterday after baking 5 different kinds of cookies I started getting a bit resentful. I wondered if my whole life I would have to avoid the things that to me represented what tasted good. I didn't succumb yesterday, and I am thankful for that. However.......... I had bought a sweater at Old Navy. Yes, me shopping at old Navy. I used to be scared of walking in there, afraid someone would come up to me and say, "uh Ma'am, we don't have your size here." Well I found this pretty pink sweater on clearance, size XL. I held it up, looked at it and said, "well maybe someday." It was a total of $5.97. This morning after uncovering it amidst all the Christmas gifts I decided to try it on. It fit, and it fit perfectly!!!! I was shocked and happy. It is form fitting but even after viewing it from the back I realized I don't have back fat. I was very happy and had my non-back fat discovery confirmed by both my boyfriend and my son. I am going to my sisters today who told me "Don't even think that you are going to be on a "diet" today, it's Christmas." Well, I will go to her house, sugar free pudding in my bowl, wearing my size XL old Navy low-cut pink sweater. So if you are feeling like you can't make it through the day, take something smaller that you bought and put it on. It was enough for me!!! Donna - non-op 342/254/200
Donnamarie
on 12/24/05 10:35 pm - NY
Joyce, I hope you have a beautiful Christmas day! I woke up this morning and realized that today was just another day, even though it is a most spiritual day. However, in past years my Christmas would extend to mid January, which made that "weight loss" resolution so necessary. Not this time. Monday back to the same ole' same ole'. Exercising, drinking water and being healthy. I'm sure the sweater is going to look gorgeous on you!! Donna
Phyll H
on 12/25/05 8:43 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
You go girl !!!!!!!!! That was a "wow" moment Donna if I ever heard one Phyllis
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 351 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 477 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 685 views