My profile is finally done.

dixieclark
on 12/25/05 8:10 am - Alvin, TX
For those of you that were sweet enough to email me, I wanted you to know that I have the beginnings of my profile completed.
Phyll H
on 12/25/05 8:38 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
I see you pretty lady Phyllis
dixieclark
on 12/26/05 12:28 am - Alvin, TX
Thank you. I cannot tell you when I was last called a pretty lady. I don't remember if I ever was to be truthful. I feel really good about succeeding this time. There is so much support from people who know what I have been through. Thin people do not have a clue what it is like. Dixie
Jessica D.
on 12/25/05 10:02 pm - Edmonds, WA
I'm so glad you joined us, Dixie!! You will do it it this time. With renewed dedication, lots of support from people just like you, and a firm belief in yourself, you've got all the fixins for a weight loss like none other!! Your profile is just perfect! Update us lots, both here and on your profile. If there is anything I can do for you, or we on this messageboard can do to support you, just ask!!! We're all in this together; equals to the end!! Happy Holidays!!! Jessica
dixieclark
on 12/26/05 12:32 am - Alvin, TX
Thank you so much for your encouragement. People who are thin do not have a clue what we have gone through and I feel that I have found the encouragement to succeed, this time. I know the last time I was with a group the woman that took me under her wing had never been obese or even overweight in her life. I saw her a month or so ago and she looked at me with pain and disgust in her eyes from all of the weight I had gained. Now, I don't even hear from her via email. That is the past with all the other pain of my "obese stories". It is time to move on toward success! Thank you for being there. Dixie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 351 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 477 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 685 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 900 views