The importance of water

Donnamarie
on 12/26/05 12:02 am - NY
Hi there everyone, During my journey I have looked carefully for patterns, trying to figure out my body, understanding it and what it needs, to be able to shed extra pounds and stay as healthy as I can possibly make myself. One of the things I discovered was the importance of water. There have been a few times, mostly over weekends, where I have slacked off on water. I have a slight problem with a weak bladder and on weekends where I am not 50 feet from a bathroom, I tend to slack off because I am afraid of accidents. I don't think I take in more than 50 ounces of water, if that. On those weekends I have inevitably stepped on the scale in the morning and noted a 3-5 pounds "increase" in my weight. I know for a fact that there is no way in the world I gained that weight, but the number is distressing nonetheless. When I step up the intake of water, those added numbers on the scale are shed in a day. So today I stepped on the scale and I was "up" almost 5 pounds. I didn't panic, I just came back upstairs and poured a huge glass of water, which I am drinking now. I have to spend the morning at home now but in the end it will be worth it. So drink up!!!!!! Donna
Donnamarie
on 12/26/05 12:08 am - NY
As an addition to my post . I realized I started my period today too. That explains some of the tightness I am feeling. Still doing the water, flushing out that extra bloat. Silly me had to be reminded by my boyfriend that I was starting my period, when I told him about the increase on the scale. He is better at this stuff than me!!!
Peach
on 12/27/05 5:26 am - savannah, GA
Hey Donna, I don't know if you have ever tried them but those "serenity" or "poise" pads are fantastic. I have a weak bladder and those little pads have saved me from terrible embarrassment on more than one occasion. Jamie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 351 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 477 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 685 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 900 views