Gossip!

Amy, Daredevil
Extraordinaire

on 4/14/14 5:17 am, edited 4/14/14 3:46 am - Los Angeles, CA
DS on 08/06/13

Please don't give names. But use this thread to spread some juicy gossip about someone! Use "I know someone who..."

I'll start:

* I know someone who met a "straight" guy in a gay bar in NYC. She blew him in the bathroom.

* I know someone who got drunk and was making out with a guy in a club. She started feeling sick so she went to the bathroom to throw up. Then she went back to the guy and started making out with him again. Ew! 

* I know someone who got so drunk, she was throwing up outside on the sidewalk. She was wearing a skirt and also started peeing at the same time! The **** was running down her legs and creating a huge puddle. Everyone on the street could see!

I have many more stories, but I will stop there...

*DS with Dr. Ara Keshishian on 08/06/13* SW: 231 CW: 131 GW: 119 * Check out My YouTube Channel: AmysDSJourney *

KimPoll
on 4/14/14 3:47 am

Grosss onthe last two

Brad Special
Snowflake

on 4/14/14 3:56 am
VSG on 12/06/12
Amy, Daredevil
Extraordinaire

on 4/14/14 4:00 am - Los Angeles, CA
DS on 08/06/13

Haha yes! But some of these are from 10-20 years ago. LOL

*DS with Dr. Ara Keshishian on 08/06/13* SW: 231 CW: 131 GW: 119 * Check out My YouTube Channel: AmysDSJourney *

Spots- N-Dots
on 4/14/14 4:16 am

Thank goodness some were from 10 - 20 years ago, or it'd end up on YouTube...just saying! People record EVERTHING now-a-days (thank god I got all my wild/crazy out of my system BEFORE cellphones came along!) 

" Never let your dreams rust "   

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 4/14/14 4:50 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

I know someone who...

*  Blew a guy she met in a bar, then returned to the bar and had one of her friends smell her breath.

*  Was having sex with a guy (via the third input) and was so drunk that she started throwing up all over his nice new sofa   

*  Played truth or dare in a gay bar and had to orally copulate a pool stick in a very crowded room

This is fun.  I'll dredge up the memory bank for more stories later, but I'm interested to see what everyone else comes up with.  Great idea, Amy  

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

Amy, Daredevil
Extraordinaire

on 4/14/14 6:37 am - Los Angeles, CA
DS on 08/06/13

Your post reminded me of one more:

I know someone who got drunk/high before giving a guy a ******* He was "aggressive", shall we say, and made her gag. She ended up throwing up all over him!  Ewww and LMAO!

tbone88
on 4/18/14 11:56 am - MO

I used to know this chick that put out...   

I still know a guy who hooked up with this chick at a bar that actually turned out not to be a chick....He was pissed...but he said the BJ was goo

crystal M.
on 4/20/14 5:19 am - Joliet, IL

I know someone....

that is having an affair with her sister's husband

that gave her boss a ******* in her car.

that got drunk and mooned her 80 year old neighbor

Don 1962
on 4/20/14 6:13 am

that is having an affair with her sister's husband

That would make family gatherings a hoot.  Have they been contacted by producers from Springer or Maury?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Sad news but it's for the best
TattooMom · 3 replies · 1064 views
Does Salt Matter?
alfred098 · 5 replies · 1131 views
Wedding preps!!!!
emilinjohn11 · 1 replies · 911 views
Best Running Idea's Outfit
emmajames · 0 replies · 780 views