When I am patiently disciplined my progress is assured. - Iyanla Vanzant

MayPenGirl
on 11/17/14 1:51 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 04/03/13

When you get the bills in the mail, it’s like you just can’t breathe. – Michael Phillips, from The Seven Laws of Money

When you are experiencing financial chaos, your primary goal is to be free of debt. This requires discipline and structure. You may rebel against the notion of discipline because it feels as if you are being punished. But you must realize that you are punishing yourself. When you live beyond your means, if you spend without a budget, if you live without a plan you are punishing yourself and your creditors. When you are in debt, spending money without discipline means you are spending other people’s money. You are withholding from the flow. You are blocking your abundance. If lack of discipline put you in debt, only discipline will get you out. As hard as it may be, as unfair as it may seem, your money is not your money when you are in debt. Give what you have to those whom you owe if you want your money to be rightfully yours.  

When I am patiently disciplined my progress is assured.   – Iyanla Vanzant

Surgery date - 04/03/13; Goal date - 11/10/13 (I reached goal in 31 weeks & 4 days)

Highest weight 261  SW 258  GW 150   M1 -26  M2 -14  M3 -10  M4 -12  M5 -13  M6 -12  M7 -11  M8 -10  In maintenance since November 2013  HT- 5'6"  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Sad news but it's for the best
TattooMom · 3 replies · 1055 views
Does Salt Matter?
alfred098 · 5 replies · 1122 views
Wedding preps!!!!
emilinjohn11 · 1 replies · 901 views
Best Running Idea's Outfit
emmajames · 0 replies · 772 views