It seemed like forever

LouiseF
on 3/31/11 12:33 am
It seemed like I had stopped losing, although my food intake was the same as when I was steadily, if slowly losing. Today my scale moved down instead of up for the first time in 4 weeks. It's been bobbing about between 164 and 168. Today it said 162.2. I know we are not supposed to fixate, but like the rest of you I have concerns about my ability to maintain my wt loss. Also, while I am very happy with where I am now wt wise- all my co-morbidities are gone, and I wear size 10 trousers, it would like to be a normal BMI for no good reason at all.
I haven't been weighing daily - perhaps 2-3 times a week.
So now I am a BMI of 25.5, 4 pounds to go. Thanks everyone for all your support and advice.
BMI 36 with co-morbiditites : Hypertension  GERD    HW-240,
Orientation weight 230, SW 213, CW- 162 

Help a great kid.

Migraine sufferer - see my blog for help getting VSG
Karen M.
on 3/31/11 12:35 am - Mississauga, Canada
Good for you Louise - your patience will pay off!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Joyce J.
on 3/31/11 1:08 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi Louise

That is good news, glad to hear things are moving along. Patience is the key, something many of us don't have much of LOL

Take care

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Cheryl D.
on 3/31/11 2:07 am - Toronto, Canada
Nice post Louise!  You'll hit that 4 pounds when the time is right.  No rush eh ;)

You're doing great.

Cheryl

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

TheShrinking Woman
on 3/31/11 5:24 am - Welland, Canada
That's awesome news!!!  WTG On the loss!!!  I don't know why maybe it's your profile pic but I always think of you as one of those sexy middle aged ladies who kick ass at work, do nothing wrong, rock those who do, and then go home to the hot man at night to drink those snazzy drinks out of sniffers {SP?} LMAO Heck if i know it's just what I get from you hahaha.  Probably like I said, the profile pic I been seeing for years haha.

WTG  And you will get to your Normal BMI and soon too!!!! 

Elizabeth xoxox's

^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^ ^I^
Surgery May 13, 2009 
With Dr J Caruana Synergy Bariatrics

STARTING WT: 439 lbs   CURRENT WT: 197.3 lbs
                   TOTAL LOSS TO DATE:  241.7

LouiseF
on 3/31/11 6:51 am
In my dreams!!! She's my role model, sexy and smart. I make mistakes, today, I forgot to take my blackberry to work. Sadly have no man at night- other than on DVD's or in books. There are a few brandy snifters in my cabinet.

Help a great kid.

TheShrinking Woman
on 3/31/11 1:30 pm - Welland, Canada
LMAO Don't ruin my dreams!!!  lol.  Oh well you don't need a man, your awesome the way you are, and just think, your not stuck to the same.  They say variety is the spice of life haha j/k.

Well I admire you and my dream image of you haha.

Elizabeth xo's

Surgery May 13, 2009 
With Dr J Caruana Synergy Bariatrics

STARTING WT: 439 lbs   CURRENT WT: 197.3 lbs
                   TOTAL LOSS TO DATE:  241.7

Lil-Stinker
on 3/31/11 5:31 am
I bet it feels great when a stall breaks. Like the rain after a long desert journey.
Referral sent on 26 Feb 2010 - Sleep Study on 28 May 2010 - Info session at WMC on 14 Jan 11- Appt with the APN (nurse) on 27 Jan 11 - Dietician and Behaviorist appts on Feb 24. WLS Class 6th April 2011 - Surgeon appt 3 May 2011 Dr Yelle - Surgery June 6th          
birdiegirl
on 3/31/11 9:35 am
Good for you Louise....hang in there - all your hard work will pay off....and thats not just platitudes! I'm counting on it too

Barb

LouiseF
on 3/31/11 1:13 pm, edited 3/31/11 1:14 pm
I think I got off track drinking pop. Crystal light started to taste nasty. I'm drinking water with lemon juice and splenda now, plus a gallon of Earl Greay tea a day.
I'm sure one you can get out on the greens the last few pounds will drop off.

Help a great kid.

Most Active
Recent Topics