What is your favourite (go to) snack???

Mary A.
on 4/20/11 12:47 am
Do you have a favourite snack that you usually rely on when you are not at home..something you keep in yoru purse or desk or in the car?

Please share with us your top choices....

Marny B.
on 4/20/11 12:55 am, edited 4/20/11 1:06 am - Canada
I always keep a protein bar in my bag just in case I get caught without something to eat, or if I am out and the friends I'm with are stopping for sugary treats, and I don't want to feel left out. I look for the lower carb and lower calorie bars. I like Detour (especially the caramel nut flavour), and also, Supreme (snack sized).

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/11 12:57 am - Canada

I usually try to keep a turkey pepperette close by.  Either that or some low fat cheese...

Nadine M.
on 4/20/11 1:25 am - Canada
 Mmmmmmm to go foods.. nom nom nom

usually a fib 1 bar 100 cal bc it has some good fiber and not too much carbs
pro bars of course
if i'm going out for a long day an apple is good
and if short term to my parents or something i'll have a cheesestring or babybell
~ Nadine M. ~
HW/SW:376  GW: 160  CW: 182 (Orig. BMI: 68.8 & Current BMI: 33.3)
My Beautiful Angel is Deedums!

Karen M #2
on 4/20/11 1:26 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 04/20/10 with
1. Kashi bar 

2. Grapes, banana, stawberries, apple, carrots

3. Almonds

4. Light mini Babybel cheese

HW-328/SW-309/CW-163/GW-160
Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.  - Robert Collier

Follow me on Twitter!: Karen_M_2

mom4life
on 4/20/11 2:41 am - Port Rowan, Canada
I pretty much always have a protein bar in my purse. 

But I also like to keep in the car for "emergencies" a bag of beef jerky (if sodium is not an issue for you) or a snack size baggie of home made trail mix.   Turkey jerky would be better but next to impossible to find.

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
  but anyone can start today and make a new ending.? ~Maria Robinson

HW:  292 lbs          SW:  226 lbs        Clinic's GW:  160 lbs          My GW: 145 lbs

3littlepigs
on 4/20/11 4:33 am
Tuna and cracker kit from Costco.  I always have a babybel in my pocket when I go shopping.
Donna
irol770
on 4/20/11 4:55 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
I don't take snacks with me anywhere.  Sometimes at work I will keep cheese in the fridge.  If I'm out and I feel like I need a snack I will usually buy some nuts or beef jerky.
Glitter Text Generator

Karlalala
on 4/20/11 6:30 am - London, Canada
I always have some king of little individual NSA or SF chocolate treat in my purse.  I don't really crave a lot of snacks when I am out....I mostly eat at home.  BUT, if I am with the girls out and they are about to indulge in ice cream or something I am always glad to have a little chocolate that I can have as a treat so I won't get what they are getting but still am able to have a little something sweet and participate!

Karla  - Stayin positive and moving forward!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics