OT-You guys are awesome

Joyce J.
on 5/11/11 12:15 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi all

I just wanted to say thanks to all those *****sponded to my post about the cellulitis and to those who even took the time to look at what I had said and didn't have a response for me
I don't care what anyone says, this board is awesome as are the people on it.
I had my surgery in Aug 2005 and still come on here every day to check how others are and give my two cents worth of wisdom is needed LOL
Once you have surgery you will get your life back and things get busy, you certainly won't be spending as much time on here as you are prior to surgery, but still important to let us know how you are doing and if there is something you feel the need to share, that's always wonderful

I have learned more on here about cellulitis than my Doctor has been able to tell me LOL

Yes this is a weight loss surgery forum and asking about my fake nails and my cellulitis has nothing to do with weight loss, but you guys have become my friends, and there is such a wealth of knowledge here on this forum.

Anyway, thanks all
I hope you have a wonderful day

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Bonnie ABC
on 5/11/11 12:36 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
I had no response for your question yesterday, but read just about every post you make :)  I am grateful you are still here, we need more people on our cheerleading section :)

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
mom4life
on 5/11/11 1:46 am - Port Rowan, Canada
Personally I am very thankful for both of you, and all the veterans that stick around to answer our questions and provide guidance...and even to provide the occasional kick in the butt.  I think this forum is an awesome resource, and am so glad I was told about it by my clinic.  I applaud those that answer the same questions as they appear over and over again.

~Lori

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
  but anyone can start today and make a new ending.? ~Maria Robinson

HW:  292 lbs          SW:  226 lbs        Clinic's GW:  160 lbs          My GW: 145 lbs

trudylam
on 5/11/11 2:08 am - Sudbury, Canada
That is very sweet that you took the time to say thank you.  I don't think we take the time to do that enough in our lives, or on this board. :)  So I say thank you to you too!  It's the veterans like you that we pre-ops look to for advice, guidance and inspiration!  Take care, I hope you feel better and get this cellulitis nipped in the bud. :)

Karen M.
on 5/11/11 2:09 am - Mississauga, Canada
I hope you have a wonderful day too

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Quinns_mommy
on 5/11/11 2:51 am
I really appreciate all of your insight and experience! Thanks to everyone for making me feel like no question is silly :)

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
missingmanny
on 5/11/11 9:18 am - Canada
Joyce:  I feel the same and love you too....

HW 268  SW 261  CW 166GW 170 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com    

Karlalala
on 5/11/11 10:44 am - London, Canada
You are such an amazing lady Joyce and are always one of the first ones to make a comment to encourage or support.  We have never met in person but we have indeed in my mind become friends!  You always check in on my ctazy Derek situation and let me ***** about him!  LOL!

Thank you for everything you contribute Joyce!  You are very much cared for!  Xoxo

Karla  - Stayin positive and moving forward!!!

Joyce J.
on 5/11/11 10:32 pm - Scarborough, Canada
So funny Karla hahaha

Hope all is well

Hugs

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Most Active
Recent Topics