St. Thomas Meeting***Anyone interested?

Sharri63
on 5/12/11 11:17 pm - St. Thomas, Canada
Hi...I'm still trying to get a St. Thomas group together???  At one time I had a few interested but then never heard back from them???  If interested please message me.  Thank you!!   Sharri

jthompson593
on 5/13/11 12:08 am
Count me in. How do people do this, say they are meeting at a Tim Horton's??!! I'd love to be apart of a group Sharri.
Sharri63
on 5/13/11 7:49 am - St. Thomas, Canada
 Yes I guess thats what they do?  Lets pick an evening the week of the 23rd?  Does that work for you?  If so which night is best?  Do you know how to send private messages on here??  Or can you?  We should exchange phone numbers?  Do you have a problem if it just the two of us?  I'm still hoping to find a couple more people.  Have a great weekend and take care.    Sharri 
lbaetz
on 5/13/11 1:39 am - St. Thomas, Canada
Hi Sharri

I would be in but it is sooo hard for me with shift work to set something up.  I'm lucky if I get to the one on Wednesday nights in London.  That being said if you set a date hopefully I could meet up.

Lori

2peasinapod
on 5/14/11 7:56 am
Hey Sharri...
I see there is a meeting coming up on the 18th at the Tim Hortons on Highbury..Would you like to go with me to that??  ANd count me for St.Thomas..
I just had my nurses appt. on Friday in Windsor and that went well..where are you right now what stage???  I can't remember..Just set the date and I will show..my schedule is very flexible
Susan
  Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size. But.,when I start to tell them, They think I'm telling lies.
Sharri63
on 5/14/11 8:46 am - St. Thomas, Canada
 Hi Susan...So nice to hear back from you!!!  YES, ABSOLUTELY I'd LOVE to go to the meeting on the 18th with you!!!  Not sure what evening were gonna pick for the week of the 23rd but I will definately let you know.  I just had my last doctors appointment on Tuesday and now I go to the Surgical Education Class which is May 19th!  Yeah!  Then I have to wait for the surgeon to call..yippy.  How do I send private messages on here?  Or can you?  I'd like to give you my phone number so we can make arrangements for the 18th.  Thanks again Susan.  Have a great weekend and take care.       Sharri  
Most Active
Recent Topics