Phone call from Quinn's Mommy

Joyce J.
on 5/14/11 12:21 am - Scarborough, Canada
HI all

I had offered to be a back up angel for Rebecca(Quinn's Mommy) as her angel is off to enjoy some nice weather in Cuba LOL

Rebecca phoned me this morning, she sounds wonderful. She had to be on oxygen last night while she slept (or didn't sleep, you know hospitals LOL). She was on morphine and is now on percs. She says that is why she sounds so good lol. I told her I need some LOL

Anyway, she is doing great, feeling well. She is hoping to be going home tomorrow. She will update me via phone if anything and I will post.
I'm sure we will here from her when she gets settled at home

Take care

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Karen M.
on 5/14/11 12:36 am - Mississauga, Canada
So glad to hear she's doing well - please tell her hello from me if you speak with her. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Moselle
on 5/14/11 1:03 am - Athens, Canada
Thnaks for the update.  I'm so glad to hear that she is recovering well. I know she will be anxious to get home. If you are talking to Rebecca again say Hi for me too please.
allmylife4
on 5/14/11 9:39 am - Canada
RNY on 03/16/12
Glad to hear she is doing great.

Julie    
northernlight
on 5/14/11 10:35 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Oh, that's great news, Joyce. I'm glad to hear that she's feeling pretty good. I'm sure that she'll be glad to get back home - I'm sure she's missing her little guy! Please give her my best when you talk with her! Thanks for the update!

Deb

Most Active
Recent Topics