Day 5 Optifast

CdnGal
on 5/19/11 11:28 pm - Canada
OK It is day 5 and... I am down 12 pounds!!!!!  I thought every day that it was jus****er weight etc the way I was going down and I thought that I would gain some back up through the week, but no, I am definetly down!  I am walking every night for about 1 hour and will be starting to do weights this weekend.  I am off my diabetis meds and feel great.  I even cleaned my house last night b/c I had the energy!  (usually it is a weeken job)  I am drinking tons of water and still going to the bathroom lots!  Mind you, last night I almost died when my DH was making dinner- had bacon and eggs, but I opened up the windows and frebreezed my bedroom where I locked myself in until he was done!  Ha!  It worked!!!  Very excited so far, but it is hard, no doubt. 
Karen T.
on 5/19/11 11:33 pm - Canada
You are doing great!!!!   I am on my 18th day today.  Good luck to you. 

Jyle
on 5/19/11 11:53 pm - kitchener, Canada
Keep up the good work, you're almost there !!

HW:286lbs SW:255lbs Clinic GW:190lbs Surgeon GW:160lbs MyGW:140lbs    
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/11 12:09 am
You can do this! My DH did stuff like that to me too! It will be over before you know it! Congrats on your weight loss so far.
Quinns_mommy
on 5/20/11 12:49 am
WTG! Keep it up and surgery will be here before you know it!!!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
charm64
on 5/20/11 1:15 am - Cambridge, Canada
 Wow, fantastic
Keep it up

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Moselle
on 5/20/11 1:24 am - Athens, Canada

Congratulations Jo. I'm so glad to hear that you doing so well on the Optifast. Keep up the exercise and water because it will make your life easier after surgery.  It won't be long until you are on the bench.

Take care and let's try to get together again soon.  Muriel

Wendy E.
on 5/20/11 3:01 am - Gananoque, Canada
You are really rocking this optifast. Your doing amazing. almost 1 week down. You can do this. Keep up the good work.

Wendy
JJ_
on 5/20/11 11:59 am
Way to go!  Love the innovative solution to smelling good food :)
Most Active
Recent Topics