WAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kany123
on 5/24/11 6:24 am - London, Canada
REALLY can you hear my WAHOOOOOOOO!!
that is how excited I am weighed today down 114.4lbs and i went form extremely obese to overweight.

WOW what a milestone and next month will be my oneyear surgiversary throwing myself a big party.
Plus I find any excuse to throw a party....dont know what to get myself as gift any ideas???

For all you newbies, and pre-op no matter how easy or hard or complicated your journey mihgt beo n the way to changing your life with weight loss surgery appreciate every minute....and if you dont trust me with time you will certainly appreciate!!!!

thanks to all the OH members that gave me adivice and words of encouragment when i was ill and had emergency surgery truly do not regret it one bit now that i feel great.
GOOD Luck to everyone on their journey....remember
WE ARE THE MASTERS OF OUR OBSTACLES!!!
Have a great day....Kany     
Joyce J.
on 5/24/11 6:45 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi Kany

Congrats, that is awesome news. I can imagine how excited you are.

That is wonderful news and you should treat yourself with something nice

Keep up the good work

Take care

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Becky D.
on 5/24/11 8:40 am - North Bay, Canada
Good for you ! I love to see your excitement ... and to hear that you are glad to have had the surgery!
Thanks for the encouragement in your own celebration - I am excited to get into the next stage of the process and have committed to "savouring every moment" ... I kind of choked on the waiting parts lol but other than that it has all been positive and savoury !

We are the masters of our obstacles - like the quote ... may use it ;)

Enjoy your surgiversary - and the result of your commitment - congrats all around !
 Becky
Referral Spring/10 ~ Questionnaire Dec 27/10 ~ HRRH Info Session Jan 31/11 ~       Surgeon mtg/Gastric Class April 29/11 ~ Dietician/Social Worker May 30/11 ~
Dr. STARR meeting May 31/11
 ~ INTERNIST JULY 18 / PATTS JULY 19 ~ 
SURGERY AUGUST 19, 2011         My ANGEL is Karen M  

Gabygee
on 5/24/11 10:03 am - Canada
Waydda gol, girl!

As a reward, I vote for new clothes!!!

Quinns_mommy
on 5/24/11 10:19 am
Amazing!!!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
linda11665
on 5/24/11 10:29 am - Ottawa, Canada
congratulations!!!!  Way to go!  I would go for clothes.  Something that you wouldn't of bought in the past because of your weight but now can.....

Linda

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
kellylamb1
on 5/24/11 11:32 pm
great job Kany!!
down to 125 105.6 pounds lost
jdance
on 5/25/11 1:46 am - Canada
Congratulations.

Reward, I like the party idea. I will be celebrating my anniversary on Canada Day with friends etc. I've shopped so much over the past 6 months that I'm not going to do anymore,so i won't be getting myself anything special. Everything is special. I'll just be happy if i hit goal by my annivesary. I'm pretty confident i will do it.

You have done great, congratulations.

I agree, it's so much fun and a great experience.

Why not buy yourself a ring or a coach bag or something.

Keep it up.

J

kany123
on 5/25/11 4:20 am - London, Canada
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
I dont want buy clothes I am already doing that hehehe....I like the ring idea or a pendant will see what I come up with ...
Have a great day....Kany     
Most Active
Recent Topics