Reposting: Facebook Ontario Happenings Group

Arttina
on 5/30/11 1:04 am - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 03/23/10 with
Hi guys. I know things get buried on here really fast so I thought I'd set up a group on Facebook for people to announce Meetings, Coffee Nights, Get-Togethers, etc that are happening in Ontario. So many people are missing out on things that are happening. Feel free to request to join as it's a secret group.  If the link doesn't work just do a search for the full name below.

Weight Loss Surgery - Support Gatherings/Meetings/Get-togethers Ontario
Taking my life back ... One step at a time because great feats are
completed not by strength, but by perseverance.

Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, let go of what you can't change.

Crackintoes
on 5/30/11 1:23 am - Canada
Thanks for that but the link just brings me to my own wall. I tried to search but I guess if it's secret...
~Just another day for you and me in paradise. 

mamax5
on 5/30/11 1:24 am
I cant find the group :( 

Its not coming up...
(deactivated member)
on 5/30/11 1:44 am - Kingston, Canada
The link works fine for me

Here is what you should be seeing on your end --  http://i56.tinypic.com/2e20bop.jpg

happypants
on 5/30/11 1:56 am - Ottawa, Canada
Hi Shawn,
could you please tell me what "secret group" means? Does this mean your other friends can't see post etc....thanks
Ann

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

(deactivated member)
on 5/30/11 3:05 am - Kingston, Canada
Secret Group means it is a group that cannot be viewed by anyone but its members and cannot be joined unless the admin or moderator approves a request to join.

Arttina
on 5/30/11 4:19 am - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 03/23/10 with
Shawn has it right. I approve everyone. Weird that you can't find it. It's there! I promise!!! PM me your full name if you're having any issues and I can add you manually if I need to. The secret is for the few folks that don't want the world to know they had the surgery. I always forget about this as I scream it to the world at the top of my lungs!!! LOL

Arttina
on 5/30/11 4:24 am - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 03/23/10 with
Apparently when a group is secret, it can't accept members. Soooo I switched it to closed and anyone that has to keep it a secret will have to set their personal settings to not show things on their listings. Sorry for the pain in the butt!!!! If you search it now, you can add to it!
Anyone can see the group and who's in it. Only members see posts.

Most Active
Recent Topics