Reminder: Quinte Support Group Meeting June 12

Arttina
on 6/9/11 2:33 am - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 03/23/10 with
Just a reminder for the meeting at my place Sunday June 12, 2pm -5pm. Hope to see everyone. If anyone wants to bring a protein sample feel free! Hope some of you newbies can make it!

37 Benjamin Street Apartment #101
Belleville, ON
613-961-1460

Taking my life back ... One step at a time because great feats are
completed not by strength, but by perseverance.

Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, let go of what you can't change.

Smiley_sandy
on 6/9/11 10:53 am - Belleville, Canada
Hi!
I just had my surgery on May 4 at HRRH. I would love to join in.I've been looking for a local support group. How many people will be there?I do have another committment at 4:00 but could come for an hour if that's ok.

Sent referral July2010 to HRRH, Info session Dec 2,2010, Meeting with surgeon Jan26/11,Feb2/11 GBC/Dt/SW/(Dr Glazer) Mar 23/11, Surgery 04/05/11, 10 lbs below goal!

Arttina
on 6/10/11 10:16 am - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 03/23/10 with
Hi Sandy. Jeez, I've been trying to login all day to write you back. I'm debating on actually canceling the meeting for this weekend. We may just end up with a coffee night instead. I'm going to ask the girls who usually host them to see if they want to do one this week. It's hard to get everyone on the right schedules during the summer!!
I will be hosting them in my home once a month and there is regular coffee nights normally at Starbucks. Feel free to add me to your Facebook account if you want to get more notices on upcoming meetings, etc. I've been trying to go to as many as I can!!!

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/11 12:10 pm - Canada
HI MY NAME IS GWEN AND I AM ALMOST READY FOR SURGERY....DID ALL THE CLASSES MEET DR YELLE TWICE AND JUST GOING BACK DOWN TO OTTAWA JULY 12 TO SEE HIM AGAIN HOPING TO PICK UP MY OPTIFAST AS WELL.. I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 15 MONTHS AND JUST WAITING HOPEFULLY FOR SURGERY DATE SOON....IT IS NICE TO SEE THERE IS A SUPPORT GROUP FOR THIS.... I AM HOPING I WOULD BE ABLE TO JOIN AFTER MY SURGERY AS WELL....ALWAYS NICE TO HEAR PEOPLE IDEAS AND HAVE A BUDDIES AS WELL AS I GO THROUGH THIS.....

MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
AND PHONE IS 613 813 3915
Arttina
on 6/10/11 10:18 am - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 03/23/10 with
HI Gwen. You do realize you don't need to have had the surgery already to be able to come to our meetings. Its what they are for! To support you before and after. Feel free to come to any and all of our meetings. We all need each other!!
On that note, I'm debating on canceling the meeting for this weekend and rescheduling another in July. I'll be hosting one a month for whomever wants to make it. Whether there be one or more, it's all good!!! I look forward to meeting you at the next one.
Feel free to add me on Facebook. It's Tina Sawicki.

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/11 10:35 am - Canada
thank you so much tina...that is what i am looking for ....is support for this and i hope you do have one in july....i will be there.....i see dr yelle again july12 for the second time....hoping this time it will be moving forward and hope to get the optifast while i am there.....i am on facebook alot....please email me at [email protected] if you have another meeting date in july....

thanks.... my user name on facebook is gwendolyn moon...pls look me up as well...
jahdayah
on 6/12/11 4:28 am - oshawa, Canada
Hello Tina my name is Kim .. I'm tryin to find a support group or just a friend for my mom to talk to, her name is Dawn Lott and she also lives in Belleville .. she hasnt began the process of WLS but would like to  saw your post about the support meetings so I asked her to add you to facebook.. hoping you guys could talk about WLS .. thanks for your help ..
Most Active
Recent Topics