TELECONFERENCE

Nathalie_Can
on 7/15/11 2:02 pm
Just thought I would post this, if it helps one person, then great!

Since I'm 8 hours (one way...lol) from Toronto, I asked if all the follow-up appts can be arranged by teleconference.  As we know, in the 5 years they do follow-ups with each patient, I would have to return to Toronto after the 1st month, the 3 then 6 and then every year.  Do not get me wrong, totally worth it as i am grateful for this gift they are giving us! BUT..lol..she said, absolutely!  Was so happy with that.  So basically, after my surgery, if everything goes well, I never have to return to HRRH.  Once I have my 1st month appt with the dietician, I set it up with the receptionist at the Bariatric Dept @HRRH.  My doctor here in town personally called me to let me know that they are ready/setup for me as they didn't have teleconference before.

Amazing service from HRRH & my doc!!

Hope it helps!
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

northernlight
on 7/15/11 2:23 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
That's terrific Nathalie! It's really great that they are all so willing to work with you on this journey. You must be really happy to not have to travel back and forth, not to mention the cost involved in the travelling.  Good news!

Deb

Cheryl Allan
on 7/17/11 12:00 am - Canada
I also live about 6 hours from HRRH and do the teleconference it is so much easier, and the dietician calls me on the phone, I dont mind having to go all that way if I have to but it is way more convenient to sit and watch a screen .....
Cheryl Allan

HW...355......SW....322...CW 281

Most Active
Recent Topics