found this for chafing

pumpkin57
on 7/15/11 8:44 pm - GUELPH, Canada
I am having issues with my belly chafing...and other palaces...but we won't go there.
found a great poduct called Antie chafing gel by Lanacane. works great keeps everything smooth,
do try it even if u have not had the surgery..I used it for between legs so they don't rub together...
DEB

Linda C.
on 7/15/11 9:07 pm
Deb -

I have heard from a couple of people that if you have chronic chafing, you should go to your doctor and get a prescription for the medication.  You should also take pictures (maybe not of some areas).  That way, if it persists, you will have a documented record that your doctor can use to advocate for plastic surgery.  

It may not be approved, but if more people do this, it could result in OHIP realizing that it needs to be addressed.  

Linda C. 
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/11 9:41 pm - Guelph, Canada
 I just bought that for my daughter in law the other day... I forgot to ask her how well it worked 
Radiogirl39
on 7/16/11 1:00 am - Canada
I've tried that before for my inner thighs and I just sweat it off.  I usually use Lady Speed Stick since it is invisible and an anti-perspirant.  However, if you are really hot and sweating bad nothing seems to work as I found out this last week in Vegas.. OUCH!
Shiloh B.
on 7/16/11 5:11 am - Kitchener, Canada
VSG on 03/22/12
I just started using Avon's anti-blister stick.. between my thighs.  works great !
July 2nd, 2010 - Referral for WLS from family doctor, MARCH 22, 2012 - Surgery !

Sharvanne
on 7/16/11 7:30 am - Canada
 I used to use stick deoderant on my thighs... Maybe that would work for other areas too.
Highest Weight - 372 (May 2010)
Surgery Weight - 332.6 (March 4, 2011)
Current Weight - 212.9
Goal Weight - 175
Most Active
Recent Topics