21 Days and counting....starting optifast July 27th.

Betty Jo L.
on 7/20/11 8:46 am
  Everyone, 

It has been sometime since I posted on here or been on the website. I figure I take a vacation to Connecticut/Boston and went to my cottage up north to get this nervousness out of my system. I was able to find Protein powder that I liked and was on sale. I bought 3 big gallons for $54.00 each. Have to make sure I am stocked up. Vitamins the doctor said he will give me a perscription so I know which one to get. Last day at work is August 5th. Did the vacation work....ummm no lol. I am excited for this new life ahead of me but at the same time I am scared as hell because I don't want to make a mistake. I know I won't...this is just me venting my scaredness out lol.

Have a great night everyone and thanks for reading my post.

Betty Jo

Surgery is set for August 10th 
 Be Happy and live your life to the fullest          
gavinw
on 7/20/11 10:57 am - Canada
Hey Betty Jo, you are not alone. My friend also started her optifast a few days ago, but have not heard from her yet. I start mine on August 2nd for 3 weeks too. I have taken off several weeks too for vacation as well, however I have to go to work next week for 3 days. The that's it, off for several months. I was told to take several months off because of what I do. i have a streeful job which involves lots of lifting and using the brain. My boss told me not to come back unless I am 80% ready, and my doc said to have a long rest period too.

I have started the nervous stage, but have a good support system here. Today is my anniversary, and we decided to have our last big meal out. After this, I am really watching what I eat.

Again, good luck. Where are you having your surgery?

Betty Jo L.
on 7/21/11 1:25 am
Thank you for the great wishes. I am having surgery at the Royal Victoria Hospital in Montreal.
 Be Happy and live your life to the fullest          
Nathalie_Can
on 7/20/11 11:37 am
Doesn't it feel good to vent sometimes...lol
Keep us posted on how you are doing on Optifast.......of course post-op too....lol

Have a good night
Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

HaveKidsWillTravel
on 7/20/11 12:06 pm - Canada

Your post could of been mine! You took the words out of my mouth :) I start Optifast this coming tuesday and my surgery is on the 9th! I am nervous too, but this is kind of a big deal and would be worrided if I wasn't worried!

Good luck to you and if you find a way to get over your nervousness let me know! :)

Starting weight 258
Current weight 167 
Down 91 lbs

Surgery Aug 9th 2011

Most Active
Recent Topics