Southern Ontario Meet N Greet!

PMcBride
on 7/20/11 8:54 pm - Windham Centre, Canada
Morning folks!   I know I haven't been active on here forever, but I wanted to pass on the word I am attempting to plan a S. Ontario Meet and Greet for a WLS patients, pre-op and curious.  As of right now, it's going to be held in Port Dover, ON on Oct 1-2, I have scouted out motels and halls.  I have a facebook page where you can sign up, (yes you have to have a facebook page to sign up, but not to view) but if you are anti-facebook, you can contact me privately at [email protected].  There will be tickets made as soon as I work out costs, but I will try to get as many sponsors and donations as possible to keep costs down.  What I would like to know...would you want a Dr. or a NP or dietician to come and speak, would anyone like to speak themselves, vendors yess or no, if I can get them, or do you just want a fun event planned.  Oh, there will be fun too, in the evening for sure, but I'd just like opinions on what you would like to see.  PS....does anyone have a family member who has a karaoke business who could give me a deal, or even free if they can hand out business cards and free space in all my advertising?  Thanks all for bearing with me!
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=2439755089 53489 

HW-441   CW-161 GW 170      
 www.youtube.com/user/PatrinaStrippedBare  www.patrinastrippedbare.typepad.com 

Monica M.
on 7/20/11 10:46 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
that sounds awesome!!! It might be interesting to have someone come and speak, whether its an NP or Dr, or one of the vets from the board.

it would be really cool to have a gallery of before and after pics of attendees!

mom4life
on 7/20/11 11:36 pm - Port Rowan, Canada
Sounds interesting, keep me in the loop!

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
  but anyone can start today and make a new ending.? ~Maria Robinson

HW:  292 lbs          SW:  226 lbs        Clinic's GW:  160 lbs          My GW: 145 lbs

TBIYTC
on 7/21/11 1:10 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
Ditto

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

Dollface-1981
on 7/21/11 12:31 am - Newmarket, Canada
It sounds like a lot of fun.. but its so close to the OH event in New York... and the chances of me getting two weekends off in one month is not likely lol... I did reply maybe to the event on Facebook... so if there is a chance of getting the time off Id love to be there... guess we will see!

Find me on facebook here:  
http://www.facebook.com/DollFace81

KaylaJ
on 7/21/11 3:31 am - Cambridge, Canada
Im in! ill be at both the ny and ontario

Proud member of Cambridge crew!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics