MeganM's surgery went weel

Mary A.
on 7/24/11 10:32 pm
I am Megans (angle) and a little slack at telling everyone her prognosis as I don't come online on the weekends, but  the following is the note from her DIL.  This may already be posted, but doing a quick skim of the new threads I didn't see an update.

Hi there all.  This is Megan's daughter in law.  She wanted everyone to know that the surgery went well.  She had Dr.Gmora and he is awesome.  She is having a bit of trouble getting use to the nee pouch.  She is not having much pain, just more discomfort than anything but she is doing really really well. 

I will keep everyone posted as I get updates.

HUGS and a steady recovery to Megan

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

sam1am
on 7/24/11 10:33 pm
Yes, it was posted already, but thanks and welcome to the bench Megan!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

happypants
on 7/25/11 2:00 am - Ottawa, Canada
I'm wishing Megan a pain free recovery! Glad things went well Megan

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Most Active
Recent Topics