My new obsession

MS Miller
on 8/3/11 6:35 am - Nepean, Canada
Hi,

When I went to Toronto to meet my surgeon I did a stop by my fav shop in Toronto Cayne's Housewares. Well I came upon this new blender by Oster, like I need another blender, but this one has a fancy take along bottle, so I thought what the heck only 29.99.

Well it is awesome beats the hell out of the crappy magic bullet, this thing makes the best slushies in like 15 seconds so smooth, will be the best for Optifast.

So here is my  5 star approval, best bang for the buck.

Good mixing all!

Sue

http://www.cayneshousewares.com/product.php?productid=8859&c at=5&page=1

Surgery Sept 13th 2011 Dr. Hagen 
BrigitteD
on 8/3/11 6:40 am - Sumerstown, Canada
Can you order that on line

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/11 6:41 am
How's it for crushing ice? I find the Bullet isn't too great at that.
BrigitteD
on 8/3/11 6:48 am - Sumerstown, Canada
The mark and modle would be helpfull.  I found the web site.  Would like to know if it's good with ice to!

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

BrigitteD
on 8/3/11 6:53 am - Sumerstown, Canada
I think I found it is it blue?  If it is I think I found it. Don't know how it work's but it look's great!
MS Miller
on 8/3/11 6:49 am - Nepean, Canada
Hi,

You can buy it online from Cayne's and I just got back from Costco and they have it too.
It's amazing for crushing ice so smooth like a slushie.

Sue

Nathalie_Can
on 8/3/11 8:37 am
similar price at Costco?

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

MS Miller
on 8/3/11 8:56 am - Nepean, Canada
Hi,

It was 26.99 at Costco for those who have access to one. Cayne's has online ordering it was 29.99, if you register to the cayne's site you can get free shipping from time to time.

Thanks Sue

jcasb5
on 8/3/11 2:21 pm
The other thing great about Oster is that you can use MASON jars. I used them and drink right out of the jar. Works great. The Oster threaded base fits a MASON jar perfectly!!
Most Active
Recent Topics