Searching for WLS-related products in Toronto

Herveaux
on 8/4/11 4:39 pm
Hi,

I've been looking at a few different product brands that I'd like to try out, but I'm having a hard time finding them in Toronto.

If anyone has seen any of the following items in a store recently (not like 6 months ago), please let me know!!

IsoPure Plus LIght (Zero Carb)

IsoPure (Zero Carb)

Click Espresso Protein

Teechino Herbal Coffee Chocolate Mint

Bariatric Fusion Suppliments and Proteins

Bariatric Advantage Suppliments

Thanks very much!!

Start weight: 337 lb. (3/10)  * Surgery weight: 272.5 lb. (06/11) *  Goal weight: 150 lb.

Allyson A.
on 8/4/11 9:17 pm - Seeleys Bay, Canada
Hi,
You can get the Bariatric Advantage supplements at HRRH Finch site at the pharmacy. As for the IsoPure O or light I have been unsuccessful I seem to only be able to find the regular stuff at Shoppers. They might however order it in for you.

Allyson
HW 318  SW 291 

Herveaux
on 8/6/11 11:39 am
What is HRRH?
Hedy C.
on 8/4/11 9:59 pm
Whereabouts in Toronto do you live?
Herveaux
on 8/6/11 11:39 am
I live near Yonge & Eglinton.
(deactivated member)
on 8/5/11 6:42 am - Toronto, Canada
The Isopure is very hard to come by.  You can buy it at Dr. Poon's store, but I think its overpriced.  I've found it online at Well.ca (http://well.ca/index.html)
Herveaux
on 8/6/11 11:46 am
THanks! Well.ca is sold out, unfortunately. Where is Dr. Poon's store located?
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/11 2:34 am - Toronto, Canada
 He has a few locations, but the one I went to is at :

343 Wilson Avenue, Suite 201 

Toronto, ON M3H 9M7
Canada

Tel: 1-416-636-3237

You may want to call first since I'm not sure of the hours.  Its not really a store....just a section of his clinic that sells diet food products.  I don't think you need to be a patient of his to purchase the items, but you can call and double check.

I'm surprised that Well.ca is out of stock.  You could email them and find out what is happening, when it will be back in stock and then order a whole bunch at once.

Have you tried the isopure before?  Its got an aftertaste that I find unpleasant, but it definitely provides a good amount of protein.

Good luck tracking it down.

Herveaux
on 8/6/11 11:49 am
Most Active
Recent Topics