Fastes delivery I have ever seen!

BrigitteD
on 8/4/11 2:59 am - Sumerstown, Canada
Yesterday I ordered wls for dummies and wls cook book for dummies from Amazon.ca  can you believe that it was just delivered to my house, without a rush delivery.  I even got free delivery because I ordered 2 book's!  Now I'll get some info will I wait for the wls clinic to call

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/11 3:02 am - Guelph, Canada
 I love Amazon for that... I ordered a gift and it was there the next day... great!!!
cscharlie
on 8/4/11 3:06 am
enjoy the books...  I love WLS for Dummies cookbook, so much great information.  There's another one called Everything WLS and Cookbook.... it's ok but not as great imho.
look_out_world
on 8/4/11 3:42 am - Canada
 WOW That's impressive customer service!!!  Enjoy the books and I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you to get a call soon!

BrigitteD
on 8/4/11 9:44 am - Sumerstown, Canada
Thanks I'll take all the prayers I can get!  You are so sweet.

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

Monica M.
on 8/4/11 3:50 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
i love love love Amazon!!! i just ordered my kids birthday presents from there. Shopping while i work!

Carole1974
on 8/4/11 5:39 am - Welland, Canada
lol thats funny I orderd the wls cookbook along with another one  yesterday and got them today as well. :) from amazon

St Joes Hamilton Ref Sent 01/20/11 Surgery 08/23/11 with Dr.Gmora. My  Tanya T

Diminishing Dawn
on 8/4/11 10:32 am - Windsor, Canada
Amazon rocks! seriously, you can't beat it. I always order enough to get free shipping as I'm a bookaholic anyway ;) and right to my door! Love it!

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Most Active
Recent Topics