Unjury calcium citrate chews?

Karen W.
on 8/12/11 10:54 am - Canada
Hi.  My NUT suggested that I look into the calcium citrate chews available through unjury.com, as I find it hard to get the timing right for taking the liquid calcium (separate from food) because of the nature of my work day.  I'm thinking of ordering some, but I really don't want to pay the $18 shipping charge if they're horrible. Has anyone tried these and, if so, are they worth getting?

RNY April 11, 2011       

Diminishing Dawn
on 8/12/11 12:47 pm - Windsor, Canada
Try asking This one on the main board where I am sure there are more people that order from unjury -- main board or rny board

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Karen W.
on 8/12/11 10:09 pm - Canada
Thanks, Dawn. I'll give that a try.

RNY April 11, 2011       

Lorraine M.
on 8/13/11 8:48 am - Canada
Hi Karen,

I purchased a number of things from their website www.unjury.com to get the most of the $18.00 shipping fee. I wanted to try out a few things ahead of actually needing them. My surgery isn't until Oct  11th.

The Calcium Citrate Plus is yummy, nice orange flavour. I also purchased the Bypass Optimized Multivitamin which has a nice Orange Berry flavour. The strawberry protein shake is not as strawberry as I would like but the Chocolate one is to die for (just for chocolate lovers out there). The shakes were expensive for the amount you get (almost twice the cost of what you can get up here) but I think I will be going back for the chocolate. Overall I will go back and for the vitamins and Chocolate Classic Protein shake. I also ordered the Chicken Soup Flavour but haven't had a chance to try it yet. It didn't take long for it to arrive, less than a week as I recall.

I hope this helps, Good Luck,

Most Active
Recent Topics