Waiting at the Airport.....

MS Miller
on 8/15/11 1:29 am, edited 8/15/11 1:29 am - Nepean, Canada
Hi,
Well I travel a lot for my work, and here I am again at the Airport, why is it that I sweat so much, they are always so humid.

I sometimes hate flying due to the seat size, now I'm only a size 20 but it seems depending on the plane i might have to ask for an extender...so embarrassing.
Also sometimes I fly on smaller planes, which I think today will be one, I can't wait to lose some weight to not feel so bad in these situations.

Happy flying!

Sue

Surgery Sept 13th 2011 Dr. Hagen 
Megan M.
on 8/15/11 2:13 am - Canada
I feel your pain.  I've never had to ask for an extender, but I've sure stretched that seatbelt to the limit.  If you're only size 20, I don't think you'd have any trouble with the seatbelt.  I could do it up and I was a 24.  Have a safe flight.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

ToNewBeginnings
on 8/15/11 3:49 am, edited 8/15/11 3:51 am
Sue write these moments down and how you are feeling. When you can't remember what it is like to be overweight (yes it DOES happen)  and you start eating  too much bread or junk or whatever, then pull out your little journal and REMEMBER!
joanne_1970
on 8/15/11 5:41 am - Harriston, Canada
I hate that!  It is very embarassing to have to ask for the extender but I lived in fear of being told I have to buy 2 seats.  Well I don't have to live in fear of it anymore since my surgery is in a few weeks but flying is horrible when your bigger.

Karen M.
on 8/15/11 5:49 am - Mississauga, Canada
It certainly is embarassing - I even considered buying my own so I wouldn't have to ask anyone.  I got into the habit of just automatically asking for one as I boarded to avoid having to call the attendant over, etc.  I don't miss those days one little bit!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics