I missed the TWH support group meeting tonight...

PatXYZ
on 8/17/11 10:49 am
I had a headache and had to miss the support group meeting this evening

I really look forward to them and am disappointed I couldn't go. For anyone who was there - was there any more information from the team about the plastic surgery discussions with the government or anything new about the program they discussed? Thanks...
(deactivated member)
on 8/17/11 1:07 pm - Toronto, Canada
 They didn't mention plastics at all, nor any specific new program info.  It was an excellent discussion, though, I thought.  Most of the focus was on mind/body and the psychological aspects of long term success after wls.  What a nice group of people and a very supportive atmosphere.  It was my first time and I will definitely go back.
Sorry to hear that you couldn't make it out tonight.  Hope your headache has passed.
pinkjellybean
on 8/17/11 1:15 pm - Canada
VSG on 01/25/12
Aww I was looking for you Trish and figured something had come up! Would you believe the room was PACKED with people!?!  I was surprised at just how large the group was in comparison to last month.  Hopefully we'll see you at the next one....

This is what I wrote on the previous thred to the people that were there.....

Wow it was an awesome turn out tonight!!  It was so great to meet a couple of OHers tonight!  I really enjoy what other people have to say at the support group - so many thoughtful and thought provoking things.  

Hope to see you all again! : )

Claire.....heard your daughter say she was headed off and wouldn't be to another meeting with you.... I'll keep you company 

Sandy it was great to chit chat with another mother!

SURGERY at Toronto Western Hospital - VSG JANUARY 25th, 2012!!

5'9 - HW - 390 SW - 368.8  GW - 150

CanDoItFour
on 8/18/11 7:14 am - Canada
It's a date !    

Claire
Most Active
Recent Topics