Got my date!!!

Radiogirl39
on 8/30/11 1:24 pm - Canada
November 11th is my surgery date!  PATT's are on October 26th. 

Have an appointment with my GP on Thursday thought to set up some tests.  I had an episode of intense stomach pain the other night.  Hadn't eaten in over 2 hrs, it came on fairly fast, was right in the middle where my ribs meet, I was pale and sweating and it was completely gone in about 4-5 mins.  So much pain, so fast, gone so fast. Assumed my ulcers were back, but now I am thinking it may have been a gall bladder attack.  Hoping it is and it can just be removed when they do the WLS surgery.  If it's an ulcer....well, I guess they will have to reschedule me and I will have a much longer wait.

Fingers and toes crossed!

Julie

Cherry's New
Beginning

on 8/30/11 1:49 pm - Cole Harbour, Canada
Congrats! Ignore my message asking you if you got your date yet lol. Good luck with your tests.
Cherry

Radiogirl39
on 8/30/11 1:56 pm - Canada
Well ignore my answer then, lol.  Thanks!

joanne_1970
on 8/30/11 2:00 pm - Harriston, Canada
When I had gallbladder attacks they lasted much longer then that but the rest was pretty much what I had.  Its really weird because the pain is so bad and then its just gone.  Not sure if everyone is the same however.
Good luck with the tests

Radiogirl39
on 8/30/11 11:01 pm - Canada
Well I just thought it was an ulcer attack because the pain was the same, except for the sudden onset, sudden lessening and the sweating.  My friend who had her gall bladder out said her one and only attack was exactly the same except for the duration.  I took a couple of TUMS and thought that's why the pain went away. I guess I just won't know until I get tests done. *sigh*

Thanks Joanne
JULie

ToNewBeginnings
on 8/30/11 8:00 pm
A day to remember!!!! Congrats!
Radiogirl39
on 8/30/11 11:05 pm - Canada
Thanks!

mom4life
on 8/30/11 8:09 pm - Port Rowan, Canada
Congratulations on getting your date, and hopefully the cause of your pain is not something that can't be treated and/or fixed without delaying your surgery!

All the best,
Lori

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
  but anyone can start today and make a new ending.? ~Maria Robinson

HW:  292 lbs          SW:  226 lbs        Clinic's GW:  160 lbs          My GW: 145 lbs

Radiogirl39
on 8/30/11 11:06 pm - Canada
Thanks Lori!

Monica M.
on 8/30/11 8:32 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
all fingers and toes crossed, Julie!! i hope this is your gall bladder, for sure.

congrats on getting a date.

Most Active
Recent Topics