Got the dog!

Cherry's New
Beginning

on 9/7/11 12:31 pm - Cole Harbour, Canada
HI everyone,
Thanks for all your input when I asked about getting a new puppy 2 months before surgery. I heeded advise and went with an older puppy. We got an 8 month old Boston Terrier/****er Spaniel cross. He is adorable and already housebroken, crate trained and knows basic commands. Already a fantastic addition to our family with a lot less work!
Thanks again
Cherry
Picture in my photos

sueberman
on 9/7/11 12:45 pm
Congrats on the new addition.  I think any time is a good time for a new pet lol.  BTW I'll have 4 chihuahua puppies for sale in 3-4 weeks lol
Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

Manda M.
on 9/7/11 3:43 pm
I posted in her last post about the dog saying I had shih puppies for sale and OH deleted my posted lol beware
http://pouchgirlrny.blogspot.com  -- My thoughts and experience so far post RNY!!

Mariann M.
on 9/7/11 2:22 pm - Washago , Canada
I do agree,anytime is a good time, when adding a new family memeber!  He is really freaking CUTE !!!!! What's his name?
Wishing you all the best !!!!

sam1am
on 9/8/11 1:51 am
What a cutie!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics